Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I finally have a film scanner.

I finally got myself a film scanner today so I thought I would put a few photos up. Most of these are from about two years ago. I'll be doing another similar entry after I've scanned some more.

Villains of Wilhelm at The Zoo sometime in '08


Promo stuff with Villains 08

For one of my assignments at college I had to do "urban landscapes" so I took photos of my friends outside their houses.

This is also part of "urban landscapes" people at work, this is Julian Morrow being interviewed by some of my friends for a radio show.
People "playing" was also part of "Urban Landscapes"

Still Life






Reflections







Animals







Landscapes (the top one is a really blown out, but I still like it)








Architecture


Experimental




No comments:

Post a Comment