Friday, August 27, 2010

DZ in 3D

DZ played a fundraiser show at The Zoo last night for their upcoming trip to New York (I'm going with them for a part of it, which I'm pretty excited about) It was a great show but once again I'm not very happy with the photos. DZ are always a pretty difficult band to shoot because they use strobes and other crazy lights a lot which are awesome if you're just watching but a bit more of a challenge to take photos of (they had 3D lights set up last night so I attempted to take a few photos through the glasses. They actually turned out better than I had hoped) crowds at their shows are always fairly nuts as well I was knocked over a couple of times last night but I don't mind that as long as my camera is ok haha. Anyway ... here are a few photos.















No comments:

Post a Comment